[Rhodes22-list] Mary Lou and Brad - replies to photo tests

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu May 29 20:23:10 EDT 2008

Brad

I receive picture on your first post but not on second, that is of this
round of test and not earlier test.

Mary Lou

No Pic's; you have same results as Caesar.

Hey guys, try Jif suffix?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17548977/Meltzer.gif Meltzer.gif

Hi Bob,

We have foot pump - a Baby Whale I think. We replaced the faucet a
few years ago with a hand pump and ran flexible tubing with the foot
pump in line. It works well. I can use the hand pump or the foot
pump. Because the foot pump is on flexible tubing it just stores
under the sink and I can pul it out to rest on the cabin floor in
front of the sink for use. I've attached a picture (file is a jpg,
name is all lower case, 184k). It should come through but the last
few times I've tried to post pictures they've been stripped out.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless

At 07:57 PM 5/29/2008, you wrote:

>Burt..
>
>thanks for the reply.. appreciate any and all input an the genoa
>attachment....
>
>re freshwater foot pump... juatr wondering which pump? I was lookling at a
>Whale footpump, but due to its size have not figured yet how it could go
>in...
>
>...and other mods, be interested to hear.
>
>we can talk further about the furler.... mine's actually three joined
pieces
>(one long and two short ends)and was pretty bent up....  straightened up
>pretty good but have not tried it yet.     not a bad drive from Bethlehem
on
>a nice day.  (i actually grew up in NJ (Livingston), but believe it or not
>have never been out on Long Island, cept for one nite at anchor at Port
Jeff