[Rhodes22-list] attaching genoa to tube? - old style

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Thu May 29 20:49:51 EDT 2008

Bob,
 Weather willing this weekend, I may be able to get those pics for  you.. The
fresh water footpump is the Whale.... I placed it underneath my sink,  with
the pedal sticking out from the cabinet... the sink is located in a corner,
and the pump is located in that corner, therefore it is not as source of
tripping....
  The furler I will give away is rather straight and is one piece. It  is
required of course to be very straight... with a nylon "bearing" at each end.
Your head stay runs through it's center. I will attempt to show in the
photos.... the furling line that runs to the cockpit. If you plan a trip to the
island, I would try to take you out if you wish to demonstrate just how  functional
that original design is.. and how easy it's operation is, once  properly set
up. I may have a spare bow pulpit available...
Burt

In a message dated 5/29/2008 7:57:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,