[Rhodes22-list] spam - additional comment to Elle

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri May 30 06:52:20 EDT 2008

Elle:

Reread Ron's email.  There are many ways spamers come up with email
addresses.  There are harvesting progroms that scan the internet.  There are
random name combination generators working 24-7 sending out emails.  They
have tricks to get past filters.  Once they find an email address that does
not kick back they record it and sell it.

Do forward your spam to John, maybe he can find a clue.

Have you given your email address to somebody like West Marine?

There are spam prevention programs that send back the message "not a valid
email address" for those who clean up their email list.  There are also
programs that filter spam, are you using one.

What? you are not going to help that poor deposed President of Nigeria?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17556178/dancing%2Blady.bmp dancing+lady.bmp