[Rhodes22-list] Picture problems.......freshwater foot pump and picture test

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri May 30 10:23:06 EDT 2008

Hi Bob,

We have foot pump - a Baby Whale I think. We replaced the faucet a
few years ago with a hand pump and ran flexible tubing with the foot
pump in line. It works well. I can use the hand pump or the foot
pump. Because the foot pump is on flexible tubing it just stores
under the sink and I can pull it out to rest on the cabin floor in
front of the sink for use. I've attached a picture (file is a jpg,
name is all lower case, 184k). It should come through but the last
few times I've tried to post pictures they've been stripped out.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless