[Rhodes22-list] Politics - More from 'The Lamb of Chicago'

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri May 30 10:51:16 EDT 2008

Herb,

Have you noticed that the media only runs polls asking white people if
they voted by color, but no polls asking black people?

Then there's a lot of tut-tutting, and incredulity that white people
would admit that skin color is a factor in their vote.

So this guy is getting 90% of the black vote, but no questions in exit
polls or media analysis.

It seems to be OK for blacks to vote by skin color, but not whites.

Yeah, you probably noticed.

Bill Effros