[Rhodes22-list] Fw: No Joke - Big Virus Coming - Pass It On]

RON WASELENCHUK rwaselenchuk at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 14:55:19 EDT 2008

There must already be one from this sever...
I am getting 25 -35 emails a day from this Rhodes22
Group and I never signed up for anything or to recieve
these posts to my email.  I've had to create a rule in
my outlook to constantly delete them so i don't get
inudated.  Please check that I am not on any list and
also please have the servers that host this service
checked.

Thank you for your kind attention...

http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?source=EML_WL_