[Rhodes22-list] Power Tiller Remote Control

Ron Singerman sail at tds.net
Fri May 30 18:42:25 EDT 2008

PT,

The unit is quite light but you use it when the tiller is in the down
position so there is no perception of additional weight.  The cables
surprisingly do not take away from the sensitivity of the tiller. If they do
it is minimal When I raise the tiller at anchor to provide more room in the
cockpit for recreation or using the table I do have to support the tiller
with a bungee in the raised position.

Fair winds,

 >>ron<>
S/V Serenity