[Rhodes22-list] Reading Matter for Return Trip

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sat May 31 21:20:35 EDT 2008

That's what I was afraid of.

I'll send you 3 speeches back-channel.  It's a lot to read, even the cut
down portions, but it's really instructive about all 3 men.

Especially now that Senator Obama has renounced his speech and left his
church.  (Does this make him a Muslim again?)

If anyone else wants the marked version, just let me know and I'll send
it back-channel.

Bill Effros