[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Friendly Wager

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sat May 31 23:17:39 EDT 2008

No chance of a bet.

There is so much stuff in Hillary's closet she doesn't know what to
release first.  The longer she stretches this out, the better for her.
She wants him to die a death of a thousand cuts.

We've got to make sure the Democrats don't start pardoning themselves.

Obama will seek a "Get Out of Jail Free" card to drop out of the race.
We've got to head off that notion at the pass.

B.

PS -- Which number wife was Obama's mother?