[Rhodes22-list] Rod Ellner, fish locator skimmer transducer

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 07:46:12 EST 2008

Ed,
Your marina has ordered boat racks for 43 boats which they will remove from
the water with a crane beginning next week. You may want to talk to them and
have your boat removed at the same time. The only boat they can't remove is
the  Island Packet.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/2/2008 7:17:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,