[Rhodes22-list] Robert J. Nickerson, here comes that Artic blast from Canada

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Nov 2 18:27:02 EST 2008

Robert N.,

Sitting in Colchester you face all the artic blast from Canada.  But that is
where all the sailboats on Lake Champlain hide.

On a visit thru Edenton several years ago, I saw that Stan had two 'Starwind
19's'.  I guess I know where one went.  Probably a good small sailboat for
your area.

So, the snow has got you off the water?

What Captain Rummy's pictures did not say is that yesterday and today the
temp's were in the mid 70's.  And there is still about 160 feet of water out
where sailboats go.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA