[Rhodes22-list] Mast Raising / Lowering

Gregg MacMillan gjm at techgra.com
Mon Nov 3 08:20:43 EST 2008

We took the boat out Saturday. It was a perfect day here in Ohio. My
daughter went with me and while I was getting everything ready to
lower the mast, she when around and took pictures with her iPhone.
They she came back and single-handedly lowered the mast by herself. I
think you'll be able to see how from the photos. Everyone should have
one... it just isn't very portable.

http://gallery.me.com/stephdmacmillan#100089

As you can also see by the photos, there's still plenty of water in
the lake here. But it is down about 2 feet and several fixed-keeled
boats have not yet been able to get out. No problem with the Rhodes.

--Gregg

T e c h n e G r a p h i c s, I n c.
1 . 8 0 0 . 7 7 1 . 3 1 7 1
2002 Ford Circle, Milford, OH  45150