[Rhodes22-list] Stan he sent me your email (Not Sailing)(humor impaired may delete)(Ben C. may want to help Stan)

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 10:03:04 EST 2008

Hey .... whatd'ya mean, no heirs. That was my long lost rich uncle. Been
wondering what became of him for years.

Ha ha .... it just never ends.

Rik

Will Rogers often said, "There's nothing quite like money in the bank." He went on to say, "I'm not so concerned about the return on my money as I am about the return of my money."