[Rhodes22-list] R-22 still in use

Alan Robertson bigal_61 at msn.com
Mon Nov 3 22:02:08 EST 2008

Have been sailing our '83 since '83 on Great Sacandaga Lake and on historic Lake George NY and just delivered it last week to our LG marina for cleaning, storage and make-ready for the 2009 season. They way Stan built them, compared to O'Days, Catilinas, and the crappiest quality of them all, the McGregor 26, it's no wonder that many old Rhodes 22's are still seaworthy and in use.
Alan Robertson, Delmar NY