[Rhodes22-list] The end of the Rove era -- Political

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 11:54:50 EST 2008

Ben,

I couldn't see a President Clinton in our future either but the old
expression "familiarity breeds contempt" still holds water. That's the
beauty of what our founding father's wrought - power swings one way
and then the other.  Redefining the constitution and the obligations
of the court is another matter.

Palin lives as a conservative and governs as a Libertarian, which is
exactly what those of us who don't need a Nanny State to survive long
for and support.

All eyes on Pennsylvania!  There's the election in a nutshell.

Brad