[Rhodes22-list] How's the voting going out there?

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Nov 4 12:16:09 EST 2008

I've voted at 7 different precincts today, and every one of them was
packed. I put up a sign over the restroom that said "Democrats vote
here", and the lines cleared up. I felt bad and pulled the signs down,
but no one ever came out, I think they're still wandering around in
there, thinking and debating"

Seriously, I haven't voted 7 times. This ain't Chicago. However, I HAVE
heard that all of the precincts are pretty packed. I figured out a LONG
time ago in our neighborhood, the secret is to go during the day. We're
all working class, and they're packed in the morning, and after work.