[Rhodes22-list] The end of the Rove era -- Political

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 12:44:29 EST 2008

I think the reaction wouldn't come from the left, it would come from
the African American Community, and it would be well justified.  There
are lines that even satirists don't cross if they want to stay in
business - ask Don Imus.  I know you think it is a cultural thing.  I
would call it a social thing.