[Rhodes22-list] The end of the Rove era -- Political

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Nov 4 14:59:36 EST 2008

   Ahhhh, pardon me, so you were talking about someone else's bullshit?
   Glad you cleared that up.
   Speaking of soapbox's and everything not being about you.
   labeled you nothing, but while we're on the subject:
   Everyone labels everyone, all the time. It's only the small minded
   that seem to object. You label me constantly, wether you voice it or
   not.
   I'd say, even though I didn't name you by name, left-leaning liberal
   is a pretty apt description of you and your views, from what I've seen
   here. It's not an insult, nor is it meant to be. I'm a far-right
   conservative (on most issues), and don't mind being called that.
   Are you holding on to some non-liberal views in which I've misread
   you?
   If not, clean up your pen, the odor is getting stronger.
   [1]R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:

Herb,

Get off your soap box long enough and settle down. Not everything that's
posted on this list is directed at you. You aren't that important. There are
other people that have open discussions on this list.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/4/2008 12:42:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,