[Rhodes22-list] Caesar the sailor

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Nov 4 20:05:14 EST 2008

Caesar,

Just your comment to Gregg about his pictures.  That site is the only place
I know where there are video clips.

Rob,

I knew whose post it was.  All you have to do is look at who to contact.  He
is going to sell it and then in a couple of year realize his gregious error.
If his wife wants a bigger boat, then he should get her one.  He probably
ought to consider a slug.  Something that weighs several tons, has a full
keel and is under canvassed.  You know a blue water boat.  Then he can close
up shop and sail to Tahiti.

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/pl_boat_full_detail.jsp?slim=broker&boat_id=1830109&ybw=&hosturl=tritonyachts&&ywo=tritonyachts&&units=Feet&access=Public&listing_id=1904&url=&hosturl=tritonyachts&&ywo=tritonyachts&

Ed K