[Rhodes22-list] Caesar the Sailor

David Culp dculp at hsbtx.com
Wed Nov 5 16:16:49 EST 2008

Was it that long?  OK.... 14 minutes, 55 seconds left for me, but hopefully
longer for the Rhodes.

My next appearance may be on America's Funnyist Home Videos because I
grounded the boat the other day.  If someone pulled their camera out, they
probably got a pretty interesting shot.  I will tell about it in a different
thread because there are things to learn for others.

David