[Rhodes22-list] Thom where to get help to buy a used Rhodes22

Thom Thompson thom at thomthompson.com
Wed Nov 5 19:41:49 EST 2008

On 11/5/08 6:51 PM, "Tootle" <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:

> Thom:
>
> Pick up phone and Call Commodore Stanley at General Boats.  He will sell new
> or used trailer.  His younger brother will even fetch and deliver your boat.
> See:
>
> http://www.rhodes22.com/
>
> Phone # 252-482-4372
>
> After 10 AM best time to call.  Remember that Rhodes 22 requires a very
> special trailer, a generic trailer just will not do.
>
> Ed K
> Greenville, SC, USA
> (now ducking from Elton)
>
> thomt wrote:
>>
>> Hello I am new to Rhodes and I am trying to purchase a used Rhodes22 I
>> have found a 1983 for sale in NY near Long Island for $5500.00 with out a
>> trailer, I need to transport the boat to Wilmington, DE for Winter
>> storage. Does anyone have a used trailer that they would like to sell, or
>> have any suggestions to retrofit a generic trailer to transport this boat.
>> Thank you, Thom

Thanks for responding to my post Ed, I actually had a nice conversation with
Stan and he referred me to this forum, I was hoping to find a used Rhodes 22
trailer closer to my location which is 20 miles south of Philadelphia, I
appreciate the fact that I should not try to retrofit a generic trailer. I
just don't want to lose the deal on this boat. Thank you again, Thom

Thom Thompson
6 Wier Avenue
Wilmington, DE 19809
office: 302-764-2448