[Rhodes22-list] Rudder position

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Fri Nov 7 18:28:39 EST 2008

Rod,
  I always wrap the rudder end up in a moving blanket (Harbor Freight)
 with the rudder locked all the way up.Then I stick it under one of the
seats,with the tiller end aft and sticking out in the cockpit,then put a
fender under the tiller end,which props it up and helps hold it in
place. Always stays right there,weather 50 or 500 mi. down the road.

Jerry Lowe