[Rhodes22-list] for Brad's eyes and those who reason only ...

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 09:06:50 EST 2008

Ed,

Excellent read from Dr. Sowell, thank you.  I wish for the sake of our
country I could find something in his observations to disagree with.
Unlike the rabid left for the last eight years, I shall refrain from
attacking the man (POTUS) and stick to dissecting his policies - there
will be no shortage of detestable items to attack. The press will fall
out of love soon enough and perhaps will return to their original
mission.

My brother and I have been busy the last few days on a government
sponsored mission.  Our neighbor's property next to our business was
purchased for Section 8 housing and they (the gubment) approached us
to sell our corner.  My first response was, "great, we'll build a
strip mall with a liquor store, pawn shop, and laundry mat". That did
not please them.  We're looking for a new place to locate as they are
pretty serious about buying and will just seize it through eminent
domain if we can't agree on a price.

Brad