[Rhodes22-list] for Brad's eyes and those who reason only ...

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sun Nov 9 22:54:00 EST 2008

John,

Go screw yourself. I've never offered anything like a "final solution".
You're reference reveals you for what you are.

As far as me "detesting" anyone, you again speak from total ignorance.
I'll make a deal with you though, I'll make my tax returns for the last
10 years public on here to show how much I've given to charity if you'll
do the same.

You ready to put up? I doubt it. I suspect the size of your mouth is
exceeded mainly by your ego, and your actions are far lacking compared
to either.

If the government determines a need for social charity programs, they
should do so by purchasing land they need. Simple. If it's too
expensive, buy elsewhere.

As to your notion about "stealing it from the original owners", which
land are you talking about? You'll have to be a little more specific.
Some of the Indian tribes didn't ascribe to the notion of "owning land".
Others regularly took land from each other by armed conflict. So, the
"theft" was actually their normally accepted means of transfer, they
simply were defeated by a stronger enemy.