[Rhodes22-list] for Brad's eyes and those who reason only ...

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 08:24:36 EST 2008

John,

"I'm not quite sure how to address you now that you have been elevated to the
status of a living god. If you could please provide me with some particular
title or honorific that you prefer I will use that in future posts."

Just plain "god" will be fine (lower case g please).  Or don't address
me at all, that works too!

god (the pundit formerly known as Brad)