[Rhodes22-list] question about shocking Rhodes 22's

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Nov 10 11:20:07 EST 2008

Jay:

You are not the first to experience this!  Several years ago, Carol Nixon of
Colorado had that very problem.  She does not usually respond to this list
although she is still shown in the digested listing.

You might want to contact her to find out what she did.  We referred to her
as lady with shocking Rhodes 22.

I posted pictures of her and her boat last spring.

Ed K