[Rhodes22-list] Foam for outside cushions

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 17:13:57 EST 2008

Ben,
Get real. I'm 58, balding and I'm chunky. Not something the rest of the
world is ready for.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/11/2008 12:20:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com writes:

Rummy,  you of all people haven't ever been out there singlehanded and
decided to  get nekkid?  You should give it a try.  It's lots of  fun.

Ben