[Rhodes22-list] Hum, Carol said, "...

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 20:15:50 EST 2008

Nope, different companies.  San Juan Sailing and Anacortes are two
charter companies about an hour north of me.  There was a good story
in Sailing or Cruising World (I forget which) a while back about
charter cruising in the San Juans, and San Juan Sailing was mentioned.
 A good story if you are interested in this part of the world.

Dave