[Rhodes22-list] Hum, Carol said, "...

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Nov 12 09:49:51 EST 2008

Hank,

What color is your money?  That's all that's ever mattered in the
qualifications department.

I qualified for a 52 footer.

While they were showing me around, some other qualified yachtsman
slammed into a buoy just beyond the dock at 5 kts as we all watched and
laughed.  Hey -- it's not our boat!

For a real treat, hang around the docks for a while and watch the black
help move the boats around, and set them up for the next "qualified"
American.  Watching those guys was the highlight of my trip.  I'm not
kidding.

Bill Effros