[Rhodes22-list] Sail Lofts

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Wed Nov 12 14:10:05 EST 2008

Bob,

  Just picked up a new mainsail for my 71 standard main at sailcare Ford
City, Pa. Sail cloth was 5 oz Dacron and it came with a leech line,
cunningham, 3 partial battens, 1 reef point, lnsignia and numbers. Cost w/o
shipping or tax $835.00, it's to late in the season up here in Pa. to try
out but it looks like a sail to me.

good luck

John Shulick