[Rhodes22-list] Politics & Economics

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Nov 12 14:51:57 EST 2008

Andrew,

I said nothing about disdain for anyone. I simply posted my views.

However, for posting my views, I was called a racist and a bigot.

For the record, I didn't bring up the race issue, It was thrust in front
of me constantly during this election, including watching the returns on
election night.

The way I presented my views may indeed have been provocative, and I
WELCOME responses (that's the whole idea of a discussion); however, I
called no one names, nor did I do anything I thought deserving of the
response I got.

In short, David's full of shit.