[Rhodes22-list] Sail Lofts

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Wed Nov 12 18:02:33 EST 2008

Thanks John, did they have the mesurments already?

Bob,

  Jerry Fultz the owner knew of our boat the moment I walked in and told him
what I had. He asked if I had the standard main or the IMF and knows Stan.
He pulled the stock dimensions right out of a reference book. His sails are
computer designed and there are more options available than the ones I have
in my sail. My new sail is slightly larger (110 sq/ft P=22' 0" E=9' 0"
verses 94 sq/ft P=21' 0" E=8' 7") and he mentioned it would have less depth
than my old sail (which in his opinion was the original sail). I am
inclosing the link to his site if your interested. http://www.sailcare.com/
http://www.sailcare.com/

fair winds
John Shulick