[Rhodes22-list] for Brad's eyes and those who reason only ...

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Nov 12 18:26:37 EST 2008

You know, I've never claimed to be better than anyone else on  here.
I've never called anyone a bigot on here, or any of your other bullshit.
You and the other's "Herbaholics" remind me of grade school days when
the kids would make fun of other kids. The funny thing was, we all grew
older we recognized it, both in ourselves and in others when they did
it, as our own insecurities.

However, unlike you folks, some of us grew out of it.