[Rhodes22-list] Is Royal Blue Awl Grip.....now pic

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 12:15:00 EST 2008

Wally,

It sounds like you faced the same situation I'm facing.  The gelcoat
will buff out beautiful, it just won't stay that way but for a month.
I'll be curious to hear your report on the transformation of the
topsides after a year.  I'm all for painting the hull, it is the
topsides I'm having doubts about.  At the risk of starting a new
thread, since the economy is down, have the Mexicans looked at the
boat painting market?

Brad