[Rhodes22-list] Complaint to List Admin

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 13:04:25 EST 2008

Andrew,

Forgive me for getting technical here, but the proper term is "outflow
valve".  Outflow valves operate in the auto-mode, the semi-auto mode,
and the manual mode.  We're talking about electronic control head
modes here - there is also the purely manual mode where you spin the
wheel and via cable open the actual valve (in hospitals I think this
process is referred to by "Nurse" but that's not an area I want to
go). Pressurization of vessels, either aircraft or spaceships is
pretty simple, you fill them with gasses and control the leak rate.
As people, you either fart or you become "full of shit".  What we are
experiencing here is farting.  It isn't necessarily pleasant but at
the same time necessary.  Otherwise, everyone is full of shit.

What was your question?

Brad