[Rhodes22-list] Elle already has the shotgun out...on another issue

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Thu Nov 13 14:47:45 EST 2008

I suspect you'll have an easier time finding one than becoming one.

I found your story about height interesting. I dated a girl in college
that as 4'11" (I'm 6 foot even, my breadth has changed since then, but
not my height). Actually, she was a close friend of Brad's wife, Karen.
Anyway. We went out on a date, and the next day Karen asked me how it
went. I told her not so great. She was disappointed, but not surprised,
I did a lot of "one time" dates back then, I typically know what I like
pretty quick.

However, Sheri was a friend of Karen's - her preacher's daughter, and
she was curious as to why I'd "made my decision".

I told her I couldn't figure out how to reach her to kiss her good night.

The next day, there was a footstool outside my dorm door. I never asked
if it was Brad, Karen, or Sheri that sent it.

However, I DID get a lot more resourceful as I got older.