[Rhodes22-list] Is Royal Blue Awl Grip.....now pic

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Thu Nov 13 15:27:38 EST 2008

Wally,

What was the condition of your topside that made you decide to paint
it?  Mine is faded and after polishing it fades again quickly.  Leon
Slicker, the builder of my boat (S2), still has one of the best
reputations in the industry for the quality of his gelcoat (he now
builds high-end powerboats) but 25 years weather is 25 years of
weather and it takes it toll.  There's a part of me that wants to stay
original and another competing motivation that wants to say, "the
hell-with-it, go for the least maintenance solution".  Someone help me
make a decision and send some money!

Brad

I painted my hull above the plimsol line with 2 coats of E-2000 epoxy. Then
2 coats of interlux epoxy primer. 1 coat of half primer and half Interlux
Brightside polyurethane. Then 2 coats of the Brightside.
Picture Attached. http://www.nabble.com/file/p20488924/DSCF0107_1.jpg

John Shulick