[Rhodes22-list] Another sailing reply to Andrew about Boom furling

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Thu Nov 13 15:56:48 EST 2008

At 11:31 AM 11/13/2008 -0800, Tootle wrote:
>Andrew, there are several on the forum that have the furling boom.  Maybe a
>directed question in the subject line would get responses?

I think we need to define the term more narrowly.  "Roller furling
boom" could mean the external type, like I have, where you roll the
boom to wrap the sail around it (mainly used for reefing, not
storage).  Or it could mean the internal type, which works like IMF,
but inside the boom instead.  As in - http://www.boomfurl.com/

Cheers!

John Lock