[Rhodes22-list] News Item Re Economy and Boat Owners

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 18:55:13 EST 2008

Ben, as an FYI, , another sail list you may enjoy perusing has a totally separate space for topics other than sailing or specific boats (www.sailboatowners.com). They have the 'Off-topic' category which has two parts: the "Sails Call Lounge, "and the "War Room." It's not possible to do that with the set-up we have here, but it is refreshing to be able to avoid discussions that are not of interest and avoid being bloodied when the fists start swinging.

There's plenty of good sailing info there, much of it non-brand specific.

elle