[Rhodes22-list] O'Day 26 w. IMF

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 13 22:30:17 EST 2008

Herb,
Looking at a snapshot of the O'Day 26, the spreaders are straight out, so the upper and lower side stays should be compatable (modified only for length).  The shoe for the mast bottom is available from Rudy Nickerson (D&R Marine in Mass).  Ed would have a neat craft with that IMF attached, especially nice with the large genny and the additional ballast.  Nice 26 advertised in Racine Wisconsin.  I have been tempted to put an IMF on a Mac26 with full water ballast and hold my breath.
Art