[Rhodes22-list] O'Day 26 w. IMF NOW Army Navy Game

Ben Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Sun Nov 16 21:18:10 EST 2008

Congratulations Leland;

Just a brief caution. Not all NROTC types pull for navy and your son may or
may not end up being a West Point fan after he gets commissioned. The
motivations are complicated, but in any event the Army ROTC scholarship is a
great way to a commission, a very prestigious and competitive scholarship of
which you are justly proud. I hope these wars are over long before he
finishes college. Best wishes to you and him.

Ben C.

PS- Navy will CRUSH Army. Don't bet the ranch on the Black Knights.