[Rhodes22-list] Did you get yours?

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 14:13:26 EST 2008

Ouch Elle!  That stings.

Caesar

--- On Tue, 11/18/08, elle <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: elle <watermusic38 at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Did you get yours?
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 10:23 AM

                             HOLY EMAIL

One day God was looking down at  Earth and saw all of the rascally behavior
that was going  on.

So He sent one of his angels to earth to look into it.

When he returned, he told  God, 'Yes, it is bad on Earth; 95% are
misbehaving and only 5% are  not.

God thought for a moment  and
said, 'Maybe I had better send down a second angel to get another
 opinion.'

So God called another angel  and sent him to Earth
for a time.

When the angel returned he  went to God and said, 'Yes,
it's true
The Earth is in decline; 95% are  misbehaving, but 5% are
being good.'

God was not pleased.    So He decided to e-mail the
5% that were good, because he wanted to  encourage them, and give them a little
something to help them keep  going...

Do you know what the e-mail  said?

Okay, I  was just wondering, because I didn't get one either.