[Rhodes22-list] Did you get yours?

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Nov 18 17:02:49 EST 2008

Yes!  I've seen this before.  You pay them to store your messages to be emailed to your loved ones (presumably) if there is a rapture!  It's only $40 a year!  Your messages are sent out six days after the rapture because the people who run it, and are sure to be part of the departure, are not there to log on and say they are still around.  What a great scam! The people who run it can never be wrong.  - rob