[Rhodes22-list] To Claire B

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 17:44:13 EST 2008

Claire B

Who are you??? I searched the 22,000+ emails I have on this list and see none from you.

Why not introduce yourself before barging in and proselytizing to this group? How are we to judge that you are rational or irrational, and thereby will fit in?

Have you been lurking?

You still have to knock before coming in, even if you've been peeking through the windows.

And at LEAST tell us why you dropped a link in our laps.

elle