[Rhodes22-list] The election is over - no hard feelings

Ben Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Wed Nov 19 09:50:29 EST 2008

Rummy;

Very cute.

And now....before she fades into the sunset, some final words from Sarah
Palin....

"My concern has been the atrocities there in Darfur and the relevance to me
with that issue as we spoke about Africa and some of the countries there
that were kind of the people succumbing to the dictators and the corruption
of some collapsed governments on the continent, the relevance was Alaska’s
investment in Darfur with some of our permanent fund dollars"

And, she concluded, “never, ever did I talk about, well, gee, is it a
country or a continent, I just don’t know about this issue.”

I know, I know... her heart is in the right place (and so are a few other
parts).

Ben C.