[Rhodes22-list] Political - Palin, Obama

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Nov 19 17:21:59 EST 2008

Brad,

Robtert (and others like him) are looking at Palin from the far left
view. They're somehow under the illusion that we WANT an "orator" or a
"deep thinker". It's funny the two he compared her (negatively) to.
Regan, who the Democrats lambasted much the same way they did her
(remember when he talked about Star Wars defense, and they started
derisively calling him Ray-Gun?), and President Jimmy Carter. Carter!!!
Yes, a great orator, a great guy in general, a good Christian man, and a
joke of a President. If that's what oratory ability and deep thinking
gets us, give me the common man (or woman) instead!!!

Herb Parsons