[Rhodes22-list] Why It's Important To Understand English

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 12:13:56 EST 2008

Why It's Important To Understand English -

 I had a bunch of  dollars I needed to exchange, so I went to the
currency exchange window at the local bank.

Just one lady in front of me, a Chinese lady who was trying to exchange RNB
for dollars and she was a little irritated.

She asked the teller, 'Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla fo
renembi. Today I get hunat eighty? Why it change?'

The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, 'Fluctuations'.

The Chinese lady says, 'Fluc you big nose people, too'.
'Why it change?