[Rhodes22-list] A look back at summer

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 11:13:44 EST 2008

Thena,

"and tolerate the head we generate down here"

Whoa there, I'm trying to cool the office down, not heat it up!
(sorry, just didn't have the self-discipline to resist that)

Actually, I like the idea of wire trellis and getting something to
grow over the top.  Everyone loves our office, it's just ugly to look
at.  The storage containers themselves are bullet-proof and great to
ride out a hurricane in (ask big brother). If the housing authority
doesn't buy our place, sooner or later, we're going to have to do a
better job of pretending to be a nursery (zoning issue). If we could
hide storage containers behind vegetation we could rent them out to
other contractors and the containers themselves would become a
"privacy fence" to hide the equipment in the back.

Brad