[Rhodes22-list] A look back at summer - trumpet vine

Robert Skinner Robert at SquirrelHaven.com
Fri Nov 21 11:16:54 EST 2008

Trumpet vine

Had some in Maryland.  Completely covered a
well house.  Also, as the birds and wind
scattered the seeds, little trumpet vines
showed up EVERYWHERE.  Had to be merciless
pulling up the volunteers.

Pretty, though, and tough.

/Robert