[Rhodes22-list] Gun Ammunition

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 15:23:52 EST 2008

John,

That's the not so big secret.  Every time the 'gubment' makes a run on
guns, it just drives the legitimate business out of business or
underground.  I've never loaded my own because there hasn't been a
need, but maybe it is time to start. If gun control worked, Chicago
would be safer than Baghdad. I'm not worried about the 'black
helicopters'.  If the Jews in the Warsaw ghetto had been better armed,
the Krauts would have found an excuse to slink home.  If the kid who
met the tank in Beijing had a rocket launcher, the locals who met him
would have still backed off but the out-of-town idiots who actually
did the killing  would have followed the Kraut example  if only the
Jews had bullets in Warsaw.

I'm all for Jefferson's idea of a revolution every two decades or so,
let's keep it a fair fight!

Brad